Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Seems like a waste of time, to me.


I can't seem to find the point in a certain new 'friendship' when I'm the one putting forth all the new effort.  Whilst I attempt many times at conversation, which you grant me. 
But then of course turn the tables to a new day and hear nothing. 
Is it I've the one with all the words to speak?
I've the one with the life to share?
I'm the one who isn't afraid to be rejected?
Because I do and I'm not!
I'm living out out.
Hear me loud and clear.
I don't need you, ya know?
You may very well just be there.
The empty pool of nothing to offer this world.
Mean words I dare spit out here?
Yea, that's how I roll.
Now I wait.  If ya think you have time. One day...
Maybe I will still be there!
Yea, probably not!


5 comments:

  1. know some of those feelings for sure. Friendship definitely takes two

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, I so completely admire that you can run 3 blogs when I can barely manage one. :-o Second, I love that each of your blogs shows a different side of you.

    This was very touching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed, friendship is not a one-way highway. Mine however, seem to be littered with construction and horrific traffic accidents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still dunno who this person is you refer of! But sounds like it's almost not worth the effort anymore!!! LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have very few close friends, in fact probably just 2. Don't ever tire yourself out making all the effort - there are more people out there that deserve a good friend like you.

    ReplyDelete