Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A big F you

photo source
They want to pass a law to make it unlawful for women to have abortions.  This goes beyond any insurance bullshit. This is a direct attack on the rights of Americans.  Not just American's but women everywhere. 

Don't compare me to a  fucking cow or a sheep and that I can't abort a dead fetus from my body.  Fuck you America and your attacks on my rights as a woman on my rights as an AMERICAN CITIZEN!

In the words of others, until you have a vagina don't tell me what I can do with mine!



source

2 comments:

  1. What century are your lawmakers living in? Sometimes a woman has no choice and needs support not stupid laws making it all the more difficult.
    Making abortion illegal wont stop it, it will just mean more women dying needlessly

    ReplyDelete