Monday, May 2, 2011

Miss Susan

Round of applause for Miss Susan B. Anthony. She paved the way for women to have their voting rights!  Fucking A Right Susan.

""Men their rights and nothing more, women their rights and nothing less." -Susan B Anthony


Take your time and soak up the information HERE.   











Miss Susan and Elizabeth Stanton spent their lives with National Woman's Suffrage Association . Together they founded the association. Take time ladies to thank the lawd for womens like these! For without them we may never have got our rights to vote! 

With this I leave you until next time!  Good day bloggers!

1 comment:

  1. I take my voting right for granted and never think of those women who were fighting for this. This post made me think of them and I have to say that I really admire them!

    ReplyDelete