Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Another Hollywood Cheater,

It saddened me today to hear the news that the lovely Kristen Stewart was caught cheating on Rob Pattz. Made me little heart break a little, I always thought they were a cute couple.

What pissed me off was that she was cheating on Rob Pattz.  Damn he is hawt and to make it all worse she was cheating with a married man.  ::shakesmyhead:: 


source
He is pretty darn hawt though. I get it!


Best of wishes to all those involved, some counselor somewhere will be making some money on this one.  Marriage Counseling among other things?  Jack Nicholson can put on his Anger Management face and handle those who can't control their selves.


4 comments:

  1. He's no Edward Cullen. This breaks my heart. I'll always see them as Edward and Bella...sigh...yes, I take these Hollywood breakups very hard...they are so rare after all. I have no idea how I'll recover: first Tom and Katie, and now this! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm saddened by it really, because they really were so cute together.

      Delete
  2. What annoys me is that when celebrities cheat everyone knows about it, if you were not well know you could do it and it would be a private matter between you and your other half......
    Honestly I don't really give a shit if you are a loving faithful person or a cheater....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I don't think it should be heard around the world when this stuff happens!

      Delete