Wednesday, May 16, 2012

They're right, it's not just a pink ribbon


Was introduced to this project the other day while reading a blog of a lovely blogger.  It's a project for raising awareness of breast cancer. I fell in love instantly, the bravery and heart of these young survivors. It makes me realize this is just a small bump in the road for Mom. She's as brave as these women and young women.  She's as strong, stronger than anyone I've ever known.

Take a few minutes and check out his site. Keep in mind, it's a beautiful masterpiece but my also be inappropriate for all viewers.

Enjoy!!

the scar project

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous! These women are so brave and so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome site! Very inspiring. Thanks for sharing :)

    Btw, new follower here. Check out my blog if you'd like:
    www.insomniastrikes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The web site humbles me. I'm actually under breast cancer investigation right now, still to go back for another mammogram and biopsy as there were further 'abnormalities' after the ultrasound. It has risen my less than 5% chance of possible treatment now to 30%, but since there is no real history pattern of breast cancer in my family my chances are fairly good.

    Regards to your mum. She sounds amazing....x

    ReplyDelete