Thursday, August 4, 2011

The late GREAT Amy Winehouse



The late and always great Amy Winehouse. It was a sad day when she passed away. But I can honestly say I'm saddened because I will never be able to see her perform live. I only recently found Amy Winehouse and have loved it since the first time I heard it playing.  Lovely bluesy singer and absolutely adorable! 

What made me maddest and has made me not post anything regarding Ms Winehouse is the issue that everyone expected this to happen, because she battled with addiction. Let me start by saying, that's fucking horse shit. Who actually "expects" death from someone as young and beautiful?  To each and every bastard who had something awful to say about this, piss off folks!  It's not right. Death is death whether you are 102 years old and it's just time or a fucking ex junky, junky whatever!  Like I said, piss off.  

The world mourned and cried when the greats like Kurt Cobain, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, John Lennon, etc etc came to their demise.  How is she any different? 

Like I said, death is death, whether its accidental or intentional. It doesn't matter, someone somewhere, lost someone they loved. Have a little respect for the deceased and quit being a douche!  Her music is wonderful and she is beautiful, her lifestyle has nothing to do with it! 

And there you have it, my 2 cents on you bastards who thinks it OK to talk bad about someone is now DEAD!  Piss off! 

1 comment:

  1. She had an amazing vocal... I have to say that I wasn't surprised when I saw the news about her death. It's sad, but she had huge problems with her heart because of her addiction. I hope you're not angry with me because of what I just said...

    ReplyDelete