Monday, July 11, 2011

Beautiful

(photo taken here)
Heather Joan Graham....  I shall begin this by saying, she is my definition of beautiful. She always has been. I've been picked on for announcing my girl crush on this lady, but she is worthy to me.  They pick and poke with their disagreements but it never turns me away. I've loved Heather Graham since the first time I saw her on television and sadly, I can't remember which film that was!

(photo taken here)

Heather Graham born American and in Wisconsin, the cheese state, or so they tell me anyways. Her mother an actress and writer, her father a retired FBI agent. By my definition that makes her no less than AWESOME.  She starred in many films, some of my favorites would be Austin Powers, The Hangover, Boogie Nights, From Hell, Committed. That's just naming a few. 

Her beauty and talent makes it hard for me to not Love her to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment